Just like more companies nowadays, schools, colleges and athletic teams are also featuring full-color logos as part of their brand identity. And we’re continuing to see a growing demand around colorful (yet cost-effective!) promotional products, including writing instruments, drinkware and stationery items. The good news: there are SEVERAL promo product options for customers on a budget. The great news: there are several full-color decoration OPTIONS to showcase logos and brands in all of their 4-color glory. And if it’s a 1-color imprint they’re after, well we can do that, too!
Outside of welcoming students back to school, here are 5 ideas for using promotional products to support campaigns and programs throughout the school year. Here, we’ve outlined the campaign, its goal, suggested promo products, and ideas for imprints.
- Campaign Goal—Help create team camaraderie with a branded, value-priced item that can be used at team practices, in the gym, and is relevant for everyday use. Must be durable enough to withstand the duration of the sports season (or longer).
- Suggested Products—Sports Water Bottles and Drawstring Backpacks
- Imprint Ideas—Name of sports team and/or school mascot
Clubs & After-School Activities
- Campaign Goal—Provide items uniquely branded to the club or activity, which could also serve as merchandise for fundraising activities.
- Suggested Products—Writing Instruments and Stationery
- Imprint Ideas—Club name, logo, and social media handles
- Campaign Goal—Thank teachers during Teacher Appreciation Day or during school assemblies or milestone events year-round.
- Suggested Products—Gift Sets and Coffee Mugs
- Imprint Ideas—Fun and clever tagline for teachers and/or school name
- Campaign Goal—Provide parents with a practical item they’d use while on the go, showcasing their student’s school pride for all to see; thank parents for their volunteered time and school contributions, including parent-organized fundraisers.
- Suggested Products—Totes, Drinkware, Metal Pens
- Imprint Ideas—Name of the school and/or parent program with a website URL
*Tip: The tumbler drinkware item here is great for hot and cold beverages!
- Campaign Goal—Provide students with portable light-up items for evening and nighttime treks across campus that could be easily attached to a handbag, backpack, or clothing item.
- Suggested Products—Mini Flashlights and Light-Up Pens
- Imprint Ideas—Campus info, local police contact info
There are so many opportunities throughout the school year to spread awareness about school-related activities, and branded promotional products are a great way to increase visibility. Be sure to check out our website for ongoing promotions that offer extra savings year-round.